This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hancock main movie wont rip

I am also having the same problem copying Hancock from ripped full copy to main movie. I'm getting the same results as Dale. I've noticed many users are having trouble with this title. Yet I haven't seen any solutions. I'm using 8092qt so it has not been resolved in upgrades. I have used this software fo a year and seldom do I run into problems that cant be solved.
    Please, Help. I've enclosed the log.
    Attached Files

Hi schleprock_1
    I have moved your thread to one of your own.
    For this error please see this post http://forum.dvdfab.com/showpost.php...8&postcount=12 and make sure that your language is selected.

Try this and post back if still having issues.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Thanks for your response CBR929. Unfortunately this does not resolve the issue. After ther file is analyzed, the main movie shows to be 20 GB Yhen only some of the files are copied and after 10 gb are copied 8092qt is finished. I've enclosed the log.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by schleprock_1 View Post
        Thanks for your response CBR929. Unfortunately this does not resolve the issue. After ther file is analyzed, the main movie shows to be 20 GB Yhen only some of the files are copied and after 10 gb are copied 8092qt is finished. I've enclosed the log.
        Can ANYONE please help me?

Comment

Hi schleprock_1
          I do not see much in the logs.
          Fab should have no problem backing up this movie.
          You can also try updating to the latest version found here New Version
          and see if you have the same results.
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

Thanks again. If you see the log 19 files are queued to copy and only 9 copy. The same thing happens when trying to copy the main movie of max payne. Could it be That DVDFab is copying the unrated version as default for both discs?

Comment

Hi schleprock_1
              Please install the Latest version 8100 click here to download 8100 Download
              Also Open Fab click the Click the Green at top right corner of the DVDFab screen, and open Common Settings > General > make sure that your correct Language is selected at the top , click OK and restart Fab.
              CBR929

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
                Hi schleprock_1
                Please install the Latest version 8100 click here to download 8100 Download
                Also Open Fab click the Click the Green at top right corner of the DVDFab screen, and open Common Settings > General > make sure that your correct Language is selected at the top , click OK and restart Fab.
                CBR929
                I'm wondering if its an error with Fab servers? I'm using an older version and I get a task 1 fails error on this movie, I was checking to see if I can back up for the OP, here is a screen shot of the error. Never have had errors with Fab
                Attached Files
                For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
                or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
                or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
                Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Working...
                X