Works on PS3 not BDP-S380

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Works on PS3 not BDP-S380

Hi. I just purchased a Sony BDP-S380 (which i will return tomorrow BTW), it plays backups I made awhile ago with older versions of DVDFAB. I made recent backups of "Sucker Punch" & "Rango" with 8.1.1.2QT, but they do NOT play in this player. I put them in my PS3 and they played fine. There were no errors in copying/burning them, so I'm wondering what the problem is.

update:
    i uninstalled 8.1.1.2, and put 8.0.8.5 back on.
    i used blu-ray copy to try Rango again.
    this time it worked on the stand alone player.
    i'm not here complaining, i'm just letting you guys know that something may be wrong somewhere in the newer version.

Comment

My guess would be your Sony. I did Rango,movie only with 8112 and it plays perfectly in my Panasonic BD75 standalone. There was no need to uninstall 8112QT. You can have QT programs and an older fab program as they are in separate folders.
      Last edited by HIDEF; 08-15-2011, 09:52 AM. Reason: add info

Comment

i dont think it was the player. it played every disc i threw at it. The only discs it would not play were the ones made with 8.1.1.2.
        regardless, i brought it back to the store because i was not happy with it.

Comment

Could you please upload the internal log? Thanks.
          DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
          http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Working...
          X