BD copy BD50 -- BD25 instructions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD copy BD50 -- BD25 instructions

Could someone post a good step by step instructions (for a novice like myself) on compressing and copying a BD50 to BD25. It looks like a time consuming process and I want to get it right the first time. Thanks in advance.

While searching the forums would probably get you good instructions, but if not copy the entire movie as a BD50 to your HDD or if your doing just movie only copy as BD50 select what options you want and start backing up. To do this you make the burner your source and the HDD your target. When your done you will have a BD50 file on your HDD. Now you will select BD25 and make your BD50 folder your source and select a name for your target and press start and you are done. ImgBurn is the preferred burning engine there are plenty of tutorials for setting this up, once it's done burn away!
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Do I do the compression (50-25) on the Hard Drive (HD) first (source being the BD50 that I copied unto the HD and the Target being a new folder in the HD for the BD25)? Or do I do the compression directly to the black BD25 (ie. BD50 on the Hard drive and choosing the black BD as the target for the BD25)?

Comment

Originally posted by hkopper View Post
        Do I do the compression (50-25) on the Hard Drive (HD) first (source being the BD50 that I copied unto the HD and the Target being a new folder in the HD for the BD25)? Or do I do the compression directly to the black BD25 (ie. BD50 on the Hard drive and choosing the black BD as the target for the BD25)?
        Excellent advise as always by DiabloZoe

Hi hkopper
        Yes, you will compress your first rip BD50 to another folder on your HDD to BD25 and then use the Write Data option in Fab to burn to disc.
        As suggested ImgBurn is the preferred burn engine, you will find instructions on setting it up with the link in my signature.
        Hope this helps
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
        X