Cinavia - protected copy issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cinavia - protected copy issue

I could not make a protected back up. On my first attempt the process completed but the disc would not play at all on my ps3 - giving me an error.

On my second attempt when it came time to insert the target disc (Verbatim bd-re) I got a message saying that the disc is not blank and do I want to erase it (or something like that). On clicking yes I get an endless loop where it just keeps asking me the same question. This was using the VSO burner.

I then tried using ingburn (which I set up following the guides in this forum), but the process fails at the same place but for a different reason. When I insert the target disc it tells me that I need a dual layer disc. During set up I selected that the target disc is a BD25 (and have selected a size of 23000 in write settings).

I tried this process many times but it never worked. I was able to successfully back up the disc to an ISO then burn it, but this way it is not protected and therefore I get the error message when watching it in my ps3.

I was also able to copy it to DVD.

It is the creation of a protected copy that is the problem with VSO failing to erase the disc (even though I had formatted it) and imgburn telling me I need a DL disc (even though I selected BD25).

Any advice is most welcome.

I have read through this forum and tried all the tips I can find (software encoding etc).
Working...
X