This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terminator 2: Judgment Day [Skynet Edition]

I'm having trouble with Terminator 2: Judgment Day [Skynet Edition] Blu-ray. DVDFab can't recognize the disc. It started reading the disc and nothing happens after that. In the souce box, it sitll ask me to insert blu-ray disc. The disc plays fine in a blu-ray player. Anyone seen this before?

I have T2 region A (but not the skynet edition) and had no problems. This is my copy. I also found This version but my best guess is the disc inside are the same. Try the new beta version of Fab 6210 to see the results. If still no luck Here is a post by Maineman explaining how to send the files. Possible it's a bad disc also.

Comment

I just tried the new beta version 6210 and saw the saem issue. The disk plays fine in a blu-ray player. I sent teh disc info per your instruction, hopefully we'll have a fix for this problem.

Alan

Comment

i too have the same problem with synet edition. any update on this?

Comment

I also cant seem to get bd to bd to do a successful scan of T-2 Judgement day

Comment

does the new version fix this problem? i have not tried it yet.

Comment

It can be fixed, but don't know as I don't own that BD. So you have to try it yourself.
              人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
              Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

Need to post All information about BD on the thread for the Beta 6.1.2.6. Fengtao needs the name and Region of Blu Ray. He will also need you to attach the logs for review. Sometimes he will order the Blue Ray so they can test.

Comment

Working...
                X