"Copy as Blu-ray 3D" to Hard Drive ISO folder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Copy as Blu-ray 3D" to Hard Drive ISO folder

I want to avoid the taxing my blue-ray drive by transcoding and compressing directly from the drive to the hard drive folder. Can I copy the whole disc to an ISO file on the hard disc and then write the main movie to a Blu-ray 25GB?

Will it then play in 3D on my 3D stand alone player and television. So far I have used the option "copy as Blu-ray 3D" on 8.1.1.5 to rip an ISO to the hard drive. I can either mount it in my DVDFAb virtual drive or directly as an ISO in DVDFab. I can then do a movie only or the whole movie to a Blu-ray 25GB disc. However in either case DVDFab no longer offers the option to "copy as Blu-ray 3D". When I burn the resulting 25GB disc will it play 3D in my stand alone 3D player and television? I have active 3D shutter glasses.

Yes, you can clone or copy full disc as blu-ray 3d bd50 at first, then compress it from hard disk source.

For now, you can only compress full disc to blu-ray 3d bd25, we will add main movie feature later.
    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Working...
    X