The Avengers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Avengers

Is there any problem making a backup of my regular (non-3d) version of the Avengers???

Thanks

Originally posted by soxthecat View Post
    Is there any problem making a backup of my regular (non-3d) version of the Avengers???

Thanks
    Anybody know what the correct title is? It is between titles 532, 800 and 802. Fab chooses title 532 but when I place the movie in my Blu Ray player the movie seemingly ends at 2:22:54. Title 532 has an end time of 2:22:59. Can anyone confirm the correct title?

Comment

I am taking a guess and going with title set 800. I think its that one because of how many different languages there are for the subtitle and audio

Comment

The Avengers 2D BD USA Release

I believe playlist #800 is a safe bet (2D, USA release).
        Check out the last English subtitles in playlist 800, as when I played the disc, that subtitle defaulted to "on" (appears to be forced english subtitles). I have not played the movie through yet, so cannot say for certain where this subtitle comes into play.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich86 View Post
          I believe playlist #800 is a safe bet (2D, USA release).
          Check out the last English subtitles in playlist 800, as when I played the disc, that subtitle defaulted to "on" (appears to be forced english subtitles). I have not played the movie through yet, so cannot say for certain where this subtitle comes into play.
          I know there are subtitles early on right after the opening scene and "The Avengers" title is flashed on the screen when the Russian guy is interrogating the hot, red-headed Russian chick.

Comment

Originally posted by shmn View Post
            I know there are subtitles early on right after the opening scene and "The Avengers" title is flashed on the screen when the Russian guy is interrogating the hot, red-headed Russian chick.
            Yes - thanks - you've got it exactly right - and the last english subtitle entry is for those forced subtitles. I believe the french & spanish subtitles entries following the last english are for forced subtitles in those languages.

Comment

Every time I put the Avengers DVD in, DVDFab crashes... any ideas?

Comment

Like Warrior and Safe, is it impossible to copy the full disk of The Avengers? And is there a fix in the works so that you can back up the supplements along with the movie?

Comment

I managed a full disc copy, but it usually takes a few tries before it plays (complicated structure I think), and this is the only way to copy the forced subtitles in my experience.

Comment

#800 is the right title for this movie, the one FABs pick is wrong #532, FAB isn't perfect, but 90% of the time they are!

I've done copys of all titles and MKV's and #800 is the correct title!
                    One other poster put this up, but I can't remember! I had trouble with Audio sync and #800 worked out great!

Comment

Working...
                    X