Amazing Spiderman has Cinavia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing Spiderman has Cinavia

i tried copyng the amazing spiderman and its infected with cinavia (released Phils Oct 25, 2012

Hi,

Yes, there are some of BDs contain the Cinavia protection.
    Don't worry! DVDFab could disable the Cinavia protection when you Burn the disc and could play on PS3 <=4.0, just select "Create protected disc (BDMV-REC) to disable..." option.

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

8.2.1.8 The Amazing spiderman audio temp muted

Audio output temporaily muted

see http://www.cinavia.com message code 3

Comment

Or if you convert movie to mkv or iso and play on Media Player, like the WD TV Live device... Then you don't have to worry about Cinavia

Comment

Copied using 8.2.1.5 QT. Main Movie. Cinavia blurb came up, ignored.. Made a perfect copy. compressed to 25GB....
          "Are you still master of your domain?"
          Cosmo Kramer

Comment

Originally posted by dcc1048 View Post
            Copied using 8.2.1.5 QT. Main Movie. Cinavia blurb came up, ignored.. Made a perfect copy. compressed to 25GB....
            This may be true but "playback" is where this problem arises when it's played in blu-ray players infected with the Cinavia copy protection. It's for this reason I purchased a AIOS Media Player and I haven't burned a disc since. Poof! No more Cinavia worries!

Comment

I have an AIOS too SuperFist and just for s&g I plugged an external drive into one of the USB ports and popped in a known Cinavia protected backup disc, no problems. It makes a nice Cinavia free player with the addition your external drive.
              How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
              Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
                I have an AIOS too SuperFist and just for s&g I plugged an external drive into one of the USB ports and popped in a known Cinavia protected backup disc, no problems. It makes a nice Cinavia free player with the addition your external drive.
                I have one too another plus is that it has nfs shares so you can stream you're media straigjt from computer and of course no cinavia make life so much more simple and cheaper
                ...Death Before Dishonor...

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
                  Hi,

Yes, there are some of BDs contain the Cinavia protection.
                  Don't worry! DVDFab could disable the Cinavia protection when you Burn the disc and could play on PS3 <=4.0, just select "Create protected disc (BDMV-REC) to disable..." option.

Wilson
                  There was never really a response to this and the thread seems to have taken a detour, but The Amazing Spiderman is still affected even when creating the protected disc. Just want to clarify that so it can be addressed since neither of the two newer releases had a mention of it in the notes.

Comment

cinavia

Originally posted by jmhinkle View Post
                    There was never really a response to this and the thread seems to have taken a detour, but The Amazing Spiderman is still affected even when creating the protected disc. Just want to clarify that so it can be addressed since neither of the two newer releases had a mention of it in the notes.
                    What player are you using
                    ...Death Before Dishonor...

Comment

Originally posted by jmhinkle View Post
                      Yes the Cinavia protection will be on the backup copy and if your player can hear the signal the audio will mute.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Amazing Spiderrman-Sony BDP-BX58 Blu-ray Player/DVD Player

I made a back-up of my purchased Amazing Spiderman Blu-ray without Creating a Protected disc because of "Cinavia" and when I played it in my Sony BDP-BX58 Blu-ray player it went about 20 minutes and came up with the "Audio Output Terminated-Protected by Cinavia".

Is it possible that when the Sony BRay Player updated as it does on occasion I allowed it to RECOGNIZE CINAVIA on any back-up discs?

And now , because of what happened, can I create a Blu-ray Copy by ckecking to "Create Protected Disc(BDMV-REC) to Disable Cinavia Protection" so it will PLAY in my Sony BDP-BX58 Blu-ray player?

Or , wil the player hear a Signal to indicate CINAVIA on my newly created PROTECTED DISC and I will get the same "AUDIO OUTPUT TERMINATED" mesasage.
                        I would sppreciate any info to enlighten me on my problem as I assume it will happen again when I buy EXPENDABLES 2 and try to back it up.

Comment

You're done backing up discs protected by Cinavia and playing them on that player pal.

Albert Einstein

Comment

So I must have unknowingly updated my Sony Blu-ray player to allow Sony to recognize the CINAVIA Protection, (pretty stupid of me)--that's what you're telling me?

Will all new Sony Blu-ray players I might buy be able to recognize Cinavia or only if updated at a later date ?

What good the is it that DVDFAB Blu-ray Copy 8.2.2.0 and above can "CREATE A PROTECTED DISC(BDMV-REC) to Disable CINAVIA PROTECTION if my Blu-ray Player will still recognize CINAVIA on this disc?

I would appreciate any constructive criticizim you can offer.

Comment

That will work on a PS3 with firmware <4.0 I think. An update took the PS3 out too. All players manufactured after Feb. 2012 will detect Cinavia. Might be time to look into a media player.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                              X