Cannot Turn off Commentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot Turn off Commentary

I am now able to copy Blu-ray to Blu-ray now, but for some reason, I am hearing commentary while watching the movie, and Cannot turn it off. Any ideas?

Thank you

Don

You should be able to select the audio track with your remote, if not take a look at this:
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Thank you, I'll try it and see if that is the problem.
      -Don

Comment

I was using Blu Ray Copy Main Movie. On separate occasions I tried to copy 1 movie file and then the 2nd movie file. Both times the movie comment was the ONLY audio file. There was no other to select! I tried to copy Full Disc, and the same thing happened as well! I have found no way in v9.0..5.5 to avoid this. It happened with Lincoln Blu Ray and Pitch Perfect Blu Ray. Please solve! Use the last Target Ad to save on some movies or games.

Comment

Sound opitions

When did this change? I now have 5 backups with commentary only, guess i should read whats new

Comment

Post a screen shot of your audio choices please, I don't buy that director's comments is the only choice. Like this:
            Attached Files
            How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
            Albert Einstein

Comment

Hi there,
              I guess you had overwrote the old DVDFab or kept the customize user info while uninstall.
              You can go to common settings->Streams->Audio, set "All tracks" as "From multiple tracks of the same language select".
              Most commentary are ac3 stereo and most main audios are 5.1 or 7.1. Please check the audio tracks before copy. Wish it helps.
              Attached Files

Comment

Yes that was the problem, don't recall having to do this with last revision thanks for your help

Comment

per your request
                  Attached Files

Comment

Only one audio track in the Blu-ray. So no choice for the audio. Fab like other software doesn't have the ability to separate the main audio and commentary in the same audio track.

Comment

That movie has other soundtracks this is user error.Once the settings are set as told above their will be no more problems when ripping new iso's main movie or full disk from a store brought disk.

Comment

Working...
                      X