Multiple audio tracks same language

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there any way to create or retain more than one audio track of the same language? An example would be keeping both True HD and AC3 tracks.

If your using main movie just check all the English soundtracks.If your making a iso or full disk they all come with the movie if theirs more than one English soundtrack.If your using ripper just check all the English soundtracks.

Comment

I am already checking all tracks. What I meant to ask is: can you retain the HD audio from the BD and also have the AC3 track. This is just in case the Blu Ray hardware player does not convert the HD audio to Dolby Digital. I only have SPDIF audio available. Thanks.

Comment

If the movie has a ac3 track you can retain all soundtracks when making copy's.

Comment

Originally posted by fluke281 View Post
          I am already checking all tracks. What I meant to ask is: can you retain the HD audio from the BD and also have the AC3 track. This is just in case the Blu Ray hardware player does not convert the HD audio to Dolby Digital. I only have SPDIF audio available. Thanks.
          If you intend to use the AC3 track for primary audio of your movie, be sure to test it first on the original disc, as these tracks are often commentary tracks rather than the primary film audio.
          If the source BD has Dolby TrueHD, you should have Dolby Digital available over your spdif connection if you keep the Dolby TrueHD track. If your source BD has strictly DTS HD Master, then you will have the core DTS track available if you keep the DTS HD . . IF your blu-ray player is set to provide it, AND your receiver supports DTS.

Comment

HD audio and AC3 tracks

I was hoping that there was a way to Retain the HD audio AND have DVDFAB generate the AC3 tracks. If my Blu Ray players do not successfully convert between the HD audio and Dolby Digital, then the AC3 track would remain and could be selected with the audio control on the remote. The other tracks such as director's comments, would also be present there too. Unfortunately, these are not expensive players but I have more than one player and system in the home. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by fluke281 View Post
              I was hoping that there was a way to Retain the HD audio AND have DVDFAB generate the AC3 tracks. If my Blu Ray players do not successfully convert between the HD audio and Dolby Digital, then the AC3 track would remain and could be selected with the audio control on the remote. The other tracks such as director's comments, would also be present there too. Unfortunately, these are not expensive players but I have more than one player and system in the home. Thanks.
              The key questions here that you are not responding to are:
              1. is your blu-ray player set to pass on a DTS source track as DTS or PCM?
              2. does the receiver or TV you are using support DTS as an input digital audio signal?

Provide the make and model numbers of your player and receiver for more help.

Comment

And you won't get Fab to "generate" an AC3 track in "COPY" mode.

You would need to be using the "RIPPER" module.
                "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
                X