Putting multiple ISO on 1 Blu-Ray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Putting multiple ISO on 1 Blu-Ray

I have TV shows on DVD and I'm trying to convert 3 DVD's into 1 massive ISO for a BDR. You know how kids are, they really don't understand how easily a DVD can scratch. In order to preserve the original DVD's, I'm trying to condense every episode into 1 format.

Is this possible? Is there a way I can take all 3 ISO's and merge them into 1 ISO? Or do I have to rip all the episodes out of the DVD and then merge it into an ISO?

I really would appreciate some help and save as many BDR's as possible. Thanks in a advance.

If you use Fab to take the copy guard out first you can put 4-5 iso's on a blu ray disk as separate iso's for each disk and each disk having 3-4 episodes.

I tried this using img burn (I had to change some internal settings in img burn) to burn the blu ray with 5 dvd's of the time tunnel tv show burned to a blu ray disk.This only worked for the computer not a blu ray player so it may be of little use to you.

The computer will open and show all the separate iso's then you can play them on the computer or burn them to regular dvd's after loading them in virtual drive.So this will work for storing several dvd's on a blu ray but not for a playable blu ray disk in a non computer.

I just don't have the non blu ray Fab programs to try it in Fab as i work with blu rays and 3d these days.I do believe you can use fab to create dvds or merge them but I don't think you can put them on blu ray's I think you would need a blu ray creator something Fab will bring out in the future i believe.I am hoping staff will address your question as I really can't answer this question other than what I tried above and I only tried it cause no one answered your question.
    Last edited by glenns; 10-07-2013, 03:07 AM.

Comment

You can try MultiAVCHD to do the job.

Comment

We will add this feature in near future.
        DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
        http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Working...
        X