Blu-Ray to DVD audio sync issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-Ray to DVD audio sync issue

Blu-Ray to Blu-Ray copy works fine. Blu-Ray to DVD copy gives me a serious video to audio sync problem, the audio occurs about 6 seconds after the video appears. From experimenting I find that the Blu-Ray to DVD copy appears to be performed at 25fps, at least the final DVD file is 25fps. I've found that by converting the out of sync DVD to an AVI file, then changing the frame rate of the AVI file from 25 to 23.970, the video comes out perfectly matched to the audio. I then convert the AVI file back to a DVD and the result is perfect (to my eyes and ears at least). Am I missing an option that allows me to set the frame rate to be used when doing a Blu-Ray to DVD copy? It would be so much better than having to go thru three extra steps (convert to AVI, change frame rate, convert back to DVD) if DVDFab would allow us to specify the frame rate to be used during the Blu-Ray to DVD copy. It seems like if I can do it manually, it should be able to be done right in the DVDFab software.

I should add that using Blu-Ray Ripper to AVI seems to give me the same 25fps rate, so I still need to change the frame rate and convert back to DVD since I want a final DVD as the usable output.
Working...
X