The Tunnel - Season 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Tunnel - Season 2

It looks to be similar to Poldark - Season 2 (that I reported earlier and has been fixed recently). Same publisher.

It has 2 episodes that are a single m2ts and 1 episode per disc that branches for security purposes only. It has the junk data file in the JAR dir from elsewhere in the disc.

It "rips", but unsure it rips correctly (testing right now), the primary reason I'm unsure is that in the logs we see

1m 37.76s: Get BluPathData and RRdata
    9m 21.12s: blupath first run: unknown region, unknown playlist
    (i.e. notice how long I had to wait)

and when it tries to rip (i.e. above times are from the first parsing attempt) and is going through the JAR dir

8m 15.79s: reading not aligned for 00001.m2ts, base 9984 current 9984 read 85 end 1
    8m 15.81s: reading not aligned for 00001.m2ts, base 9984 current 10069 read 768 start 2
    8m 15.81s: reading not aligned for 00001.m2ts, base 9984 current 10071 read 766 end 1
    also doesn't reduce the size of the junk file in the JAR dir as you now do with Poldark - Season 2.

In a cursory playback of D1 Episode 1 (a seamless branching episode), it seemed to play fine, but didn't watch closely to see if it played in correct order, just didn't fail with an error.

Comment

Hi,

We will get the disc and check it ASAP, thanks!

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X