Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

for ' Bd+ Supported Titles List', are only the blue titles supported?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for ' Bd+ Supported Titles List', are only the blue titles supported?

There's no legend on this page: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/dvdfab...ated-28-august

Which ones are supported, the blue or the black? Thanks!

All of them are supported, the blue more recently added. Slightly different from the Cinavia lists.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

How do I find out if a title is Not supported? I notice Logan for AU, but ... not for US? How can I best use this site to determine if a title has a problem?

Comment

DVDFab open the disc, the title does not support will prompt "the disc contains BD+ protection"

Comment

Originally posted by wangyue View Post
          DVDFab open the disc, the title does not support will prompt "the disc contains BD+ protection"
          Yes, that would tell you! But, is there a way to use this site to determine whether I can backup a Blu-ray in advance? I would love to see a thread of each title's status (working, soon to work, not yet).

If I can't back it up, many of them insist on playing trailers for 5 minutes and won't resume to where I was watching. That's a factor in whether I want to buy the Blu-ray in the first place - as I rarely have time to watch all the way through and it's a major annoyance to have to deal with losing my place.

If I rip without menus in custom mode, a blu-ray player will remember my place and sub-title settings perfectly (all those years of loud music has messed with my hearing ha ha).

Comment

Originally posted by ConfusedNeophyte View Post

Yes, that would tell you! But, is there a way to use this site to determine whether I can backup a Blu-ray in advance? I would love to see a thread of each title's status (working, soon to work, not yet).
            No, there is not. There is no way to know until a disc is released. Most are supported, those with new protections are usually supported fairly quickly.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
            X