X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Resolved]DVDFab crashes on SpeedGrapher BD3

Hello,

I have a Problem with the third Blu-ray of the Anime SpeedGrapher. I want to copy the Parts that contain the last Episode, to a BD50 Iso.
    24 Chapters are shown and every 4 Chapters are one Episode, 20 Chapters (5 Episodes) are working fine, but if i pick chapter 21 as beginning (21-24 in total), DVDFab just close.

To explain it in more detail:

Open DVDFab --> Copy --> Main Movie --> Titel 1 --> running Time 02:20:58 --> Chapter 24 --> Audio DE,JA --> Subtitle DE

now i pick chapter 21-24 and DVDFab just close.

The other 3 Bd's are working fine.
    DVDFab Version x64 v10.0.9.5 on Windows 10
    Intel Core i7-3930k / 16GB Memory / 2x Nvidia Geforce GTX 670
    Internal 256GB SSD Harddrive
    No changes to the OS or Hardware
    No other BD copy Software

Maybe someone can help me fix the Problem.
    Attached Files

Hi Maddel
    Sorry for the problem, the log shows the crash and that it submitted a report (or attempted to do so). Please try the new release (x64 v10.0.9.6 Beta) and attach the log session from that if it still does not work.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hiho, thx for the fast respond, but the Problem is still the same...Unfortunately.
      If you need any other log's or an Idea what else I could try, please tell me.
      Attached Files

Comment

@Maddel,

Please copy all the files out from the original disc except *.M2TS files and then zip them, and attach the .zip file here. If it's too large to upload it here, please try googledrive or contact me for upload info. Thanks.

Regards,
        Mona

Comment

Mona
          Here are the Files except the .M2TS Files.

Comment

Okay, I have passed the files to the developers. Thanks.

Comment

UPDATE:
              This is a beta version which provide solution to this problem, please kindly download it from the url below to have a try:

Comment

UPDATE:
                This is a beta version which provide solution to this problem, please kindly download it from the url below to have a try:

Comment

Wuuhuu...it worked, thx so much, thumbs up !

Comment

Originally posted by Maddel View Post
                    Wuuhuu...it worked, thx so much, thumbs up !
                    Thank you for update, the fix will be added to future released version of DVDFab

Comment

I'm back with a little problem, the copy i made works fine but has no subtitles, so i tried it a second time but again no subs.

Comment

I'm back with a little problem, the copy i made works fine but has no subtitles, so i tried it a second time but again no subs.
                        Only the chapter 21-24 has not subtitle in the output or that the whole movie doesn't output subtitle? Only for DE subtitle and how about other language subtitle?

Comment

It seems that only the chapters 21-24 has no subs, i made a copy from chapter 01-04 and 16-20 with german subs (the only subs on the BD) and it worked.

Comment

It seems that only the chapters 21-24 has no subs, i made a copy from chapter 01-04 and 16-20 with german subs (the only subs on the BD) and it worked.
                            When playback the chapters 21-24 from the original movie source, do you get subtitle? We check the files you sent us before, they don't have the subtitles.

Comment

Your are right, it's the damn BD, i checked it and only the last episode shows no subs although german subs are selected.

Comment

Working...
                              X