The Paradine case (Kino Lorber)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Paradine case (Kino Lorber)

Hi. I'm trying to copy the full BD disc on my PC and every time, when it reach the 50% mark, it says "Reading error". I tryed the different suggestions available in this case, but nothing worked.

Can anyone please help me ? I don't know which log to send for this.

Thanks to answer

I am moving your thread to the correct forum (in this case, Blu-ray copy).

Please attach the DVDFab internal log session for this particular disc, which should already be supported. Instructions for this are linked in my sig, below or here: http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showpost.php?...40&postcount=5
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi. Here's the log file as requested. Hope this'll help.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by monks19 View Post
        Hi. Here's the log file as requested. Hope this'll help.
        The log session you attached didn't including the process of loading or copying the movie "The Paradine Case".

Anyway, read error generally indicates that the disc is dirty or scratched. Please do clean the disc and the laser of your drive before you insert the disc to copy. Start up DVDFab go to Common Settings>Drives>Read, mark the option "ignore all the reading errors automatically" to copy the movie again and see if it will make a difference.

If same problem, post the latest log file.

Comment

Hi. Here'a full log zip file I did with all the information on the disk. I also did all the cleanups possible and change the settings as requested. Same result.

Hope this'll help now.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by monks19 View Post
            Hi. Here'a full log zip file I did with all the information on the disk. I also did all the cleanups possible and change the settings as requested. Same result.

Hope this'll help now.
            I have confirmed with our developers, this is not a copy protection problem, it is that the disc is bad. You can use another drive which may be more compatible to have a try. Or exchange the disc for a new one to try again.

Comment

Ok, Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X