X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mona
    replied
    Originally posted by anthem View Post
    I get the same problem using DVD Fab v 11.0.0.8. Using MKV only half the film would rip. Try to copy the main movie and get nothing that will playback.
    Please post your dvdfab_internal.log file.

Leave a comment:

• Mona
    replied
    Originally posted by PredatorVI View Post
    blu-ray 80A76030A94F65BB7B96744F7EAF4E29393C6191

I just got the Incredibles 2 but I'm struggling to get it to copy. I'm getting tons of errors at about the 50% mark. I'm using the latest (as of this writing) v 11.0.0.3. Log attached.

DVDFab picked title 800. I also tried MakeMKV and it failed on all 3 titles it found that were the size of a feature movie.

Anyone else have issues w/ this title?
    Read error generally indicates that the disc is dirty or scratched. Please do clean the disc and the laser of your drive before you insert the disc to copy. Go to DVDFab Common Settings>Drives>Read, mark the option "ignore all the reading errors automatically" to copy the movie again and see if it will make a difference.

If still failed, we would suggest that you exchange the disc for a new one to try again.

Leave a comment:

• anthem
    replied
    I get the same problem using DVD Fab v 11.0.0.8. Using MKV only half the film would rip. Try to copy the main movie and get nothing that will playback.

Leave a comment:

• PredatorVI
    started a topic Incredibles 2 throwing many errors

Incredibles 2 throwing many errors

blu-ray 80A76030A94F65BB7B96744F7EAF4E29393C6191

I just got the Incredibles 2 but I'm struggling to get it to copy. I'm getting tons of errors at about the 50% mark. I'm using the latest (as of this writing) v 11.0.0.3. Log attached.

DVDFab picked title 800. I also tried MakeMKV and it failed on all 3 titles it found that were the size of a feature movie.

Anyone else have issues w/ this title?
    Attached Files
Working...
X