X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rich86
    replied
    Here is my $.02 . . .
    I think you have to be attentive and careful when ripping BDs and then burning them to BD media.
    I use either 4x or 6x Ritek inkjet printable BD-R media - and have been doing that for a number of years very successfully.
    I use a LG BD burner - also with no issues.
    When I rip a BD using DVDFab, I set output to files/folders in full disc/50GB mode.
    If I just want this on my hard disc, this usually works fine.
    I confess I do not generally compress this entire disc down to fit onto a 25gb BD-R because if I plan to watch this again I want the movie in the best possible quality possible.
    I often choose just the movie to compress it down to fit on a 25gb BD-R. I always adjust settings for slowest/best quality output regardless of what program I use for this step.
    I use imgburm to create my disc and choose a burn speed somewhere between the middle speed supported and lower. The LG burner usually forces imgburn to write at 4x.
    This works perfectly pretty much 100% of the time for me.

Leave a comment:

• comet91
    replied
    dont know if i have something wrong set in dvdfab or imgbrun i followed the guide for setting imgbrun up. i dont know if something is set wrong in dvdfab the only thing i changed there was to use imgbrun.

Leave a comment:

• comet91
    replied
    I'm using Optical Quantum
    burning at 4x speed
    im using imgbrun

but when i put them into my blue ray player it say unknow disc but in the pc it reads them fine. so im kind of lost here

Leave a comment:

• october262
    replied
    what brand of blank discs are you using ?? "Verbatim should still be the best"
    and how fast are you burning your discs ?? try burning at 4x speed
    might also try using imgburn program to burn your discs.

Leave a comment:

• comet91
    started a topic copied blue ray question

copied blue ray question

ok after coping a blue ray my pc will read the disc but my home theater will read some of them or we wacth about half of one and stop it. then load it back up it came up unreadable disc but i put it in my pc it will read. so any help would be nice. thanks
Working...
X