This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Daughter -Main Movie to BD5 does not compress

Hello, I have been trying to create a dvd copy of 'My Daughter', and have been unsuccessful so far. I have tried several methods. First, full disc ISO to hard disk, then ISO to Main Movie in hard disk; These processes completes after several hours, but the main movie created is 20+ g, even if in the intial screen, it is indicated the the movie will be compressed

BD5 720P Quality 19% 21,584 to 4300MB

I get the same results when I try the using Main Movie method without saving the ISO to hard disk. The output is still 20g even if there is supposed to be compression based on initial screen.

I've used the 7.06 version as well as the 7.04 version.

The other thing I noticed with in the initial screen for 'My Daughter' is that the 'Remove HD Audio' option is greyed out, and the box with the check mark for this option is not there. This is the only bluray movie so far that I've seen where this option is greyed out.

Note that I have been previously successful in creating dvds of my other blus. Only this title so far has been an issue. Has anyone encountered the same issue? In this regard, is there an easy way where I can tell if the movie is compressing or not? I do not want to go through the 4 hour process or so before knowing that it is not compressing, and would want to stop the process early on. I tried to view properties of the file being created, but the file size is not being updated so I cannot readily tell if there is an issue or not.

If someone has had similar issues, I would appreciate getting feedback/solution for the same. If this is a unique issue, I can forward more details needed to help resolve the issue.

Thanks for your feedback!
    Last edited by dvdgamer; 05-23-2010, 10:32 AM.
Working...
X