This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clash of the titans not playing

Iam having the problem of it playing just fine on my media player but when i back it up to a blu ray disk and try to play in on a ps3 it doesnt work. What happens is it plays the previews but when it gets to the acutal movie it has audio but no picture. I have tried to rerip and back it up 3 times and still have the same problem. Is there any solution to this?

Oh and for some reason the same thing happend with COP OUT but it basically corrected itself all i did was wait for a few days for a new version to come out and redid the process and it worked. I updated the lasted version and still have the same problem. I am lost as to what to do now?

Comment

try this first selec clone ......after this selec write data and selec the iso file.and done..i dit copy this blu ray whit this steps....

Comment

Well i can copy the movie its just when i try to play it on the ps3 it plays the previews fine but the actual fiture film plays the audio with no picture. Do you think the steps you gave me will correct that error?

Comment

i try the first time full disc no burn.. 2nd try main movie no burn and then i make a clone and burn from the iso file..and finally done ..now play very good whitout problems.on my blu ray player,
          you can try ...

Comment

did you use a bd-50 for the movie?

Comment

no i used a memorex bd-25

Comment

you did full disc to 25 gb right? did you try main movie? did you select the right title? try the disc on a non ps3. sometimes its the ps3 combo with the blu ray protection on newer movies.

Comment

I tried to clone and burn it and the ps3 reads its as a data disc. I also tried just the main movie and nothing comes out.

Comment

do you dit this after clone disc?
                    https://www.dvdfab.com/en/tutorial/B...ray-Write-Data just selec the.. ISO file...and goin to burn a bluray disc.for a blu ray player.

Comment

Working...
                    X