Getting really P.Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting really P.Off

Ok I've been chating with a few of you over the past week. At least before I could make an iso copy and burn that. I tried to do what you suggested with respect to installing imgburn but like I said I have no audio when I look at the you tube video and I've tried the start pause thing and still it moves to fast.

Anyway last night I thought well I would just do what has been working in the past. Copy the main movie saved to hard disc. Compress the main movie to bd25 iso file. Wright the iso file to blank disk.

Now I can't get passed step 2. It converts the file but never creates the iso file. It says 100% complete and just stops. I tried several time and finally decieded to unistall DVDFab, ImgBurn and DVDNextCopy. Rebooted. I knew something was wrong when I downloaded and saved a new copy of DVDFab ver 8.0.0.5. After installing the program when I went to put my key in the software was already activated.

I'm totally lost frustraighted and don't know how to proceed from here. Someone please help.
Working...
X