This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Main Movie Loop

Whenever I select 'main movie' as the copy option, the disc written will loop. That is, after the movie finishes, it automatically starts playing again from the beginning in a continuous loop. I have found no way of stopping the looping. I've had the same experience with several different movies and the results are the same. I conclude that the looping is a characteristic of my particular player (Sony BDP N46) or it's a function of the DVDFab software. This player's software is up to date and does not have an on/off loop toggle. Are others having the same experience with different players? Input on this will help me determine which of the two possibilities is the cause. Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by dick6133 View Post
    Whenever I select 'main movie' as the copy option, the disc written will loop. That is, after the movie finishes, it automatically starts playing again from the beginning in a continuous loop. I have found no way of stopping the looping. I've had the same experience with several different movies and the results are the same. I conclude that the looping is a characteristic of my particular player (Sony BDP N46) or it's a function of the DVDFab software. This player's software is up to date and does not have an on/off loop toggle. Are others having the same experience with different players? Input on this will help me determine which of the two possibilities is the cause. Thanks in advance.
    make sure in DVDFab that rewind to beginning does not have a check

Comment

Hi dick6133,

Please start up DVDFab, go to Main Movie, load your original DVD to DVDRom, after the analyzing process finish, click on Next, cancel the option "Rewind when done playing". Only if you cancel this option, the burned disc won't loop again, please have a try.
      ________
      Last edited by sunny; 04-21-2011, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Hi Sunny,
        I have tried to find this option following the path that you described but I don't see where it exists. I looked around all the menu items and cannot find it anywhere.

Thanks

Comment

Never mind. I found it but apparently it only exists in the DVD and not Blu-ray. Is there anyway that this can be done for Blu-ray also?

Comment

Originally posted by murffee1 View Post
            Never mind. I found it but apparently it only exists in the DVD and not Blu-ray. Is there anyway that this can be done for Blu-ray also?
            Sorry I thought it was available for Blu-ray as well. Guess I should have tested it to know. Would be a nice addition though so the movie does not repeat

Comment

Thanks AGJ.

Every time somebody mentions the movie loop, it drives me crazy trying to find the option. It finally occurred to me to look at the DVD function to see if it was there. Maybe the developers can get this updated. It sounds like an easy function to update if it already exists on the DVD side.

Thanks.

Comment

All my blu ray folders repeat too when played. It drives me and my kids crazy. Please add this feature to turn off the rewind to begining.

DVDFAB BLU RAY COPY MAIN MOVIE FOLDER

I have about 260 movies I'm going to have to back up again if this feature gets added. ahhhhhhhhh

I have one Dvd main movie folder and it stops like it's suppose to.
                Last edited by FabDVDFab; 02-10-2012, 01:55 PM.

Comment

I looked all over every option on DVDFab Blu ray copy and I did not see where to unclick Rewind when done playing.

I thought I would check sense this was brought up a long time ago.

How do you put the request in for this option?

Comment

There is no option box for this in Blu-ray Copy currently. Some originals loop, some do not, it depends on the authoring. It is annoying when it happens, I agree. Hopefully the developers can address this.
                    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Great, I hope they do and it sounds like they know about this right?

I don't really mind redoing all my backups. It's sort of fun and sort of quick with my computer.

Comment

Working...
                      X