splitting using title start and stop also media error on full disc burn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

splitting using title start and stop also media error on full disc burn

i used the title start optlon on avatar movie 1st disc chapters 1 to 18 took 15 min 2nd disc chapters 19 to 36 took 6.5 hours had a real hard time to get started on 2nd disc fab would not reconize that it did not need to compress 2nd disc at 56% when splitting up both did seem to play ok though also when i click on full disc to copy the compression rate is at 53% but when i tried to do this i get an error that says my blank disc is not blu-ray disc but burns to same blank disc great on main movie option at 56% i alway use the newest versions of fab and have been a customer since before version 2
    any help whith these matters would be aprecieated it seems like i only have these problems on the movies that are multibale files like avatar / robin hood and others like these this is not to complane but to help you to know bugs as found

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

m+m your other posting was deleted as crossposting is against the forum rules. Since this issue that you are not using a Blu-ray disc is probably because of the blank media you are using I would pick up a better brand like Verbatim. You can even read over the blank media thread to see what other members are saying about the different brands available to you http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=4175

Comment

Working...
    X