Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blu-ray to DVD, extra chapter/chapters not synced to the original?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-ray to DVD, extra chapter/chapters not synced to the original?

Hi,

I'm testing out the Blu-ray to DVD program and I've noticed that the converted DVD seems to have one extra chapter that the BD didn't have and that the chapters on the DVD aren't in the same place that they are on the BD.

For example, I use a BD that has 20 chapters in the main movie (no menu) and the resulting DVD has 21 chapters. Somewhere in the middle, the chapters on the DVD don't match where they were on the BD (the DVD ones seem to drift ahead of where the chapter marks are supposed to be, so instead of the start of a song, it's a little bit before that). This is noticeable because I'm ripping concert BDs and the chapter marks correspond with the start of the songs.

I've tried 4 different BD ISOs and they all do the same thing. I'm using the DVD-9 option and for now am just recording the DVD to my hard drive (shows up as Audio_TS and Video_TS folders, which is fine).

Is there something I'm doing wrong? The process seems pretty straight forward and I'm satisfied with the resulting video, but the chapters being off is a bit of a problem with concert BDs, if I'm trying to jump to a certain chapter (catching the end of a song, instead of the beginning of the next song).

We have found that the first chapter be separated into double. But do not have effect when playing. We'll fix this issue asap. Thanks for your support and please wait for the fixed release.

Comment

I too have not been able to get a completed BlueRay to DVD project with proper audio to video syncronization with ver. 9.0.1.5. In fact I've not had any sucessfull BlueRay to DVD conversions, always out of sync. I'd sure like to see a "fix"
      Originally posted by terry5 View Post
      We have found that the first chapter be separated into double. But do not have effect when playing. We'll fix this issue asap. Thanks for your support and please wait for the fixed release.
      Last edited by panda47; 12-09-2012, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Bluray to dvd 9015

I too am struggling with this bluray to dvd in version 9015. Never have a failure with 8215 but have yet to succeed with this one.Am I doing something wrong? Here is how I copy them in 8215

copy full disc to hdd ,convert that with bluray to
        dvd (dvd 9),then copy and burn with dvd copy using vso burner . Every time I try with 9015,get the failure to burn. HELP!

Comment

Hi RICKENBACKER
          Please post your internal log.
          Thanks
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Hey CBR ,thanks but I have downloaded v 9.0.1.6 ,all is now o/k

Comment

Working...
            X