No Options are selectable...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Options are selectable...

Having a problem taking any Blu-Ray to DVD. Once the movie loads, if I choose the To DVD option to make a folder or even a disc, all the options stop responding. I cannot set the audio track, subtitle or even change the output folder destination at all.

The odd thing about this is that if I try to change the subtitle or chapter selection, whatever, and just close out DVDFab altogether, when I go back to the desktop and click on it the menu choices for the audio or the subtitle show up on the desktop as if the program was still running.

If I try to change the folder, I get the pop up window to chose the drive etc, and nothing on it responds. Everything is frozen. The only button that works is cancel. And once it is clicked for a split second you can see the window change to show the drives that you did select and then it closes because cancel was also clicked.

None of this behavior is present in the DVD Copy process, or even in the Blu-ray copy function, only when I am trying to convert a Blu-Ray to DVD.

Any suggestions. I have screenshots if it would really help anyone.

Thanks,
Working...
X