Blu-ray to DVD keeps crashing while creating ISO file

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blu-ray to DVD keeps crashing while creating ISO file

I have had multiple crashes while trying to copy a Blu-ray to an ISO for later making DVDs. A number of MKVs get into the ISO (generally 7 or so) before the program stops. I have sent several reports about this but have heard nothing. I'm trying to attach an example ZIP from one of my crash reports, but keep getting errors when attaching a ZIP.

Originally posted by LanceG View Post
    I have had multiple crashes while trying to copy a Blu-ray to an ISO for later making DVDs. A number of MKVs get into the ISO (generally 7 or so) before the program stops. I have sent several reports about this but have heard nothing. I'm trying to attach an example ZIP from one of my crash reports, but keep getting errors when attaching a ZIP.
    Sorry for the trouble. When the crash happens, please try again to save it to your local hard drive and then post it here.
    Or, please PM me your registered email, so that we can locate the crash files you sent in our database, thanks.
    DVDFab log default location:
    For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab11\Log
    For Mac: Finder>Documents>DVDFab11>Log

DVDFab Player 5:
    For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log
    For Mac: Finder>Documents>DVDFab Player 5>Log

Guide for adding attachments in a post
    --Please use attachment button to attach your most recent log files.

Comment

Hi LanceG, from the log file, you were choosing a few titles from one playlist to convert to DVD and failed.
      We need a source to help check it out. Please use Copy-Clone mode to create an ISO file and then upload this ISO file to our FTP to help check it out. Thank you.
      DVDFab log default location:
      For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab11\Log
      For Mac: Finder>Documents>DVDFab11>Log

DVDFab Player 5:
      For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log
      For Mac: Finder>Documents>DVDFab Player 5>Log

Guide for adding attachments in a post
      --Please use attachment button to attach your most recent log files.

Comment

Working...
      X