Fast And Furious 7 Blue-Ray with Cinavia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Question Fast And Furious 7 Blue-Ray with Cinavia

I have Fast and Furious 7 and I did a DVD copy as well not understanding Cinavia. I have the BlueRay Copier and Ripper program licensed lifetime.

When I try to rip an MP4 from the copied DVD off my harddrive (like to save wear and tear on my blue-ray writer), I get a message stating:

During the trail period, users can try only one Cinavia affected disc for the evaluation purpose.

When I say Yes, it fails immediately with the message the it Failed to download Cinavia repair data. it also states I need to update to the latest version. I am running the latest software (9.2.2.4) and this is under Windows 10.

I haven't tried from the actual Blu-ray disc yet, but I was curious, with this not work unless I'm doing it from the actual media?

Thanks!
    Last edited by isamuelson; 01-11-2016, 11:03 PM.

This issue persists with either a ripped copy of the Blu-Ray or with the original Blu-Ray disc itself. Keeps telling me my trial period is up, yet I have a life-time license for the Blu-Ray copy and Blue-Ray Ripper.

I did reinstall the software after uninstalling it and it shows CinaviaRemoval HD as a trial. I thought this was included with the Blu-Ray Copy and Ripper? Is that not true? Does this mean I have to pay additional for this to continue? I thought my lifetime license covered me for any future copy protection schemes?
    Last edited by isamuelson; 01-11-2016, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by isamuelson View Post
      This issue persists with either a ripped copy of the Blu-Ray or with the original Blu-Ray disc itself. Keeps telling me my trial period is up, yet I have a life-time license for the Blu-Ray copy and Blue-Ray Ripper.

I did reinstall the software after uninstalling it and it shows CinaviaRemoval HD as a trial. I thought this was included with the Blu-Ray Copy and Ripper? Is that not true? Does this mean I have to pay additional for this to continue? I thought my lifetime license covered me for any future copy protection schemes?
      read post #1 - http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=28304

Comment

The trial version allows use with only a single title. You can use it for 30 days in Copy, Ripper and BD to DVD, but it must be fed from the original disc or equivalent (like p-iso) and it must be the same title for each trial. Fast & Furious 7 requires v9.2.2.5 Beta, I think you are using an earlier version. To use CinaviaRemoval HD effectively, you MUST keep DVDFab updated.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I am getting the same information but I have a lifetime activation for CinaviaRemoval. Where is the 9.2.2.5Beta? I looked under downloads but I do not see it.

Comment

Look on the forum hompage, on the list you will see a forum named Latest Beta Version. Open the release notes inside for the download link.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I am also trying to rip this movie. I want to leave the cinavia protection on the movie, so I went under the audio and removed the red slash. However I am still getting the message about using the trial.

Also no matter what I do the movie won't rip. It just sits at 0% forever. I am using 9.2.3.3
              Attached Files

Comment

Before loading the disc, go into Common Settings and UNcheck the box shown in the capture.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by PHPpro View Post
                  I am also trying to rip this movie. I want to leave the cinavia protection on the movie, so I went under the audio and removed the red slash. However I am still getting the message about using the trial.

Also no matter what I do the movie won't rip. It just sits at 0% forever. I am using 9.2.3.3
                  Hi, please update to the latest version 9235 and try again, this problem has been fixed in 9235.
                  User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
                  For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
                  For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
                  For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Thanks, it works now

Comment

Did not remove Cinavia from Amazing Spiderman

Tried cloning The Amazing Spiderman 3D, but did not remove the Cinavia from the stream. Should I rip it?

Comment

Use Main Movie. Clone will not work.

Comment

Working...
                        X