The Hitman's Bodyguard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hitman's Bodyguard

The Hitman''s Bodyguard DVD for the US does not appear on the 2017 Cinavia Protection List
    Attached Files

Hi Hunter, thanks for the feedback, checking it.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers.............

Comment

Same result here. Thank you for looking into it.

Comment

The copy I downloaded from I tunes a while back has cinavia

Comment

One copy I tested does not appear to have the infection, I am testing another one now. There are several versions of the disc.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers.............

Comment

The US retail version DVD is infected. Summit distributed, now owned by Lionsgate version.

Comment

Hi,

The blog is updated, and the Cinavia Removal for DVD will be supported in next version, thanks!

Wilson
              Please post your logs the default location is:
              For DVDFab9_Win7 & Win8 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab9\Log
              For DVDFab10_Win7 & Win8 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab10\Log
              For Mac: /User/User name/Documents/DVDFab10/Log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
              If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X