The Hitman's Bodyguard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Hitman's Bodyguard

The Hitman''s Bodyguard DVD for the US does not appear on the 2017 Cinavia Protection List
    Attached Files

Hi Hunter, thanks for the feedback, checking it.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Same result here. Thank you for looking into it.

Comment

The copy I downloaded from I tunes a while back has cinavia

Comment

One copy I tested does not appear to have the infection, I am testing another one now. There are several versions of the disc.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

The US retail version DVD is infected. Summit distributed, now owned by Lionsgate version.

Comment

Hi,

The blog is updated, and the Cinavia Removal for DVD will be supported in next version, thanks!

Wilson
              Please post your logs the default location is:
              For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
              For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
              If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Just bought a BluRay/DVD/Digital Combo pack of the movie, and DVDFab is flagging the BD for Cinavia. Playback of the movie during the opening credits, the BGM audio is distorted, sounding slowed and then rushed.
                Attached Files

Comment

My USA retail "Hitman's Bodyguard" combo set: both the BD & DVD indicate cinavia.

Comment

The Blu-ray version is not supported.
                    As for DVD version of The Hitman’s Bodyguard:
                    • English AC3 track is repaired
                    • affected disc from USA is supported
                    For more detail, please check: https://blog.dvdfab.cn/cinavia-protection.html

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
                      The Blu-ray version is not supported.
                      As for DVD version of The Hitman’s Bodyguard:
                      • English AC3 track is repaired
                      • affected disc from USA is supported
                      For more detail, please check: https://blog.dvdfab.cn/cinavia-protection.html
                      I just ran into this problem with this disk in the USA and opened a "Feedback" support comment in DVD Fab. Unfortunately I did not send logs, and I don't have the ID number. I looked for the "repaired AC3 track" and see three, and none of the AC3 tracks are flagged with Cinavia, although the Disc Information in Fab does show Cinavia is present. Probably a simple solution here on my end, and I'd appreciate your feedback. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by AceExplorer View Post

I just ran into this problem with this disk in the USA and opened a "Feedback" support comment in DVD Fab. Unfortunately I did not send logs, and I don't have the ID number. I looked for the "repaired AC3 track" and see three, and none of the AC3 tracks are flagged with Cinavia, although the Disc Information in Fab does show Cinavia is present. Probably a simple solution here on my end, and I'd appreciate your feedback. Thank you!
                        play the copied dvd disc on a dvd player that doesn't have an internet connection
                        and see if you still get the muted sound.

Comment

Working...
                        X