• Show
Clear All

Removal for UHD Nem movies infected with Cinavia

Hello here is a new list of movies infected:
    - Ghostbusters (2016)
    - Halloween III.Season of the Witch 1982
    - Halloween 1978
    - Halloween II 1981
    More titles some that came out now, another that had already been reported years ago and so remains without a solution, I paid for software that has no use, not to say that I feel cheated, the years I have movies waiting for a miracle of someone who manages to remove the damned cinavia and until today nothing and it's already been past five years....
    Last edited by Phil Anselmo; 10-10-2021, 10:00 AM.

Finally after several attempts and months back from the Cinavia project I found a way to remove the infected file without changing the quality of the audio, the only problem at the moment is the synchronization of the audio with the video, it's another point that will take time to adjust, but for the movie Total Recall 2012, there is already a cure, there is no sync, if dvdfab wants the file to be included in the database and trying to make the sync is already halfway there.
    I've also got it for more titles: The Angry Birds Movie, Inferno (2016), Underworld: Blood Wars, Life (2017), if you want to help with what's missing, just say so.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Anselmo View Post
      Hello here is a new list of movies infected:
      - Ghostbusters (2016)
      - Halloween 1978
      - Halloween II 1981
      More titles some that came out now, another that had already been reported years ago and so remains without a solution, I paid for software that has no use, not to say that I feel cheated, the years I have movies waiting for a miracle of someone who manages to remove the damned cinavia and until today nothing and it's already been past five years....
      you can see which titles have been repaired for cinavia removal - https://blog.dvdfab.cn/cinavia-protection.html
      just click on reference lists for the drop down menu.

Comment

Perhaps this software was at "end of life/ service" about 2 years ago when updates ceased, and when Cinavia stopped being used for new releases.

Comment

This are new releases in UHD now october 2021 infected wihh Cinavia:
          - Halloween 1978
          - Halloween II 1981
          - Inglourious Basterds 2009
          But good news i ve got finaly the fix for this movies, already remove cinavia from them from true hd it past to HD-MA, better this way.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Anselmo View Post
            This are new releases in UHD now october 2021 infected wihh Cinavia:
            - Halloween 1978
            - Halloween II 1981
            - Inglourious Basterds 2009
            But good news i ve got finaly the fix for this movies, already remove cinavia from them from true hd it past to HD-MA, better this way.
            Dear Phil Anselmo, could you please share with us what is the fix that you got? It could help all of us. Thanks.

Comment

I use an audio mixer, and remove the infected track in the background, than cinavia its not deteted anymore.

Comment

Working...
              X