No announcement yet.

Jigsaw blu ray supported

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have used this before with The Purge: Election Year and it work and the fast 7 and 8 work to and Olympus Has Fallen downloaded to so it not on my end

Comment

Sorry I do not understand your question

Comment

the movies that have work for Cinavia Remova are The Purge: Election Year​, fast and furious 7 and 8, and Olympus Has Fallen​. when jigsaw and john wick 2 are tried i do not get the option for Cinavia Remova even though they are on the list was being fixed Cinavia protection - DVDFab Blog
        Last edited by comet91; 07-09-2023, 03:24 AM.

Comment

If you have a rewriteable BluRay disk, you could do a copy to disk, and see if Cinavia is present after 20 to 26 min into the movie.

Comment

yes Cinavia was still there. i get the pop up message for john wick but didnt have the Cinavia Remova for it but didn't get pop up message for jigsaw, Jurassic World and Jason Bourne

Comment

Originally posted by comet91 View Post
              yes Cinavia was still there. i get the pop up message for john wick but didnt have the Cinavia Remova for it but didn't get pop up message for jigsaw, Jurassic World and Jason Bourne
              what region is your john wick chapter 2 & jigsaw discs ??

Comment

i would say regoin A im in the usa

Comment

i would say regoin A im in the usa
                  have you tried reinstalling dvdfab or perhaps try an older version of dvdfab (older versions can be downloaded in the member center) ??

Comment

If reinstall does not work, suggest contact tech support.

Comment

Mona here anothor one Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 that should be fixed
                      Attached Files

Comment

Mona here anothor one Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 that should be fixed
                        I'm afraid there is no solution for movies that are not yet supported.

Comment

Working...
                        X