Issues with compressing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issues with compressing

Hey guy's, haveing problems with compressing, only able to get in to 5.19 gigs. I have used all the preset settings for dvd 5.,and customized some numbers and still not able to go under 5.19 gigs. I been having this problem for over a week now. I have a life time membership, also a box pops up saying dvdfab has expired, don't know what that is about either, I am having to use dvdshrink to compress it to work. I need a little help, now this is the full movie, i do the main movie comes in at 4.1 gigs. Thanks guys

Originally posted by detailguy48 View Post
    Hey guy's, haveing problems with compressing, only able to get in to 5.19 gigs. I have used all the preset settings for dvd 5.,and customized some numbers and still not able to go under 5.19 gigs. I been having this problem for over a week now. I have a life time membership, also a box pops up saying dvdfab has expired, don't know what that is about either, I am having to use dvdshrink to compress it to work. I need a little help, now this is the full movie, i do the main movie comes in at 4.1 gigs. Thanks guys
    Click on the blue ? then click on the word -about- .
    What does it say?

It sounds like you are using the free version which will not compress.
    You may need to register again using your key that you saved.

This happened to me yesterday when my life time showed expired.

Comment

Originally posted by detailguy48 View Post
      Hi detailguy48,

This is Anny from DVDFab support team. Please offer us your registered email or order number when purchasing, and then we will check in our database and help you to solve your registration problem.

Please send your email to anny@dvdfab.com.

Best regards,
      Anny

Comment

Thanks guy's I solved the problem, i entered my key and it took care of my problem. Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X