Hereafter and Blackdeath errors..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hereafter and Blackdeath errors..

Hereafter and Blackdeath errors..first time seeing this...same issues with both...error is ....unable to lock volume for exclusive access...any ideas...

Hi user101

Please post your logs the default location is:
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s) and post right here.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

dvd

i had no trouble backing up blackdeath full disk using 8.0.9.2

Comment

Burn log file is needed among the rest like CBR929 asked for as it seems something is not releasing your DVD drive for DVDFab to use

Comment

It sounds like AGJ said... Some other burner crap holding on to your drive.

What do you have installed that could possibly do that? Nero, Roxio?
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by user101 View Post
            Hereafter and Blackdeath errors..first time seeing this...same issues with both...error is ....unable to lock volume for exclusive access...any ideas...
            It may be another program like AGJ and GregiBoy mentioned. What program is giving you the message? If you're using ImgBurn with Fab and ImgBurn is displaying the message then most likely it's Fab that's not releasing the drive.

Comment

This is why I asked for the logs.
              CBR929
              Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
              X