This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

error when clicking green check menu button

after the DVD accepts in both 8.0.9.2 QT and 8.0.9.5 QT, if i click the green checkmark button at the top for the menu screen, it reads "Failure to locate Nero0 Command Program (nerocmd.exe) Please choose file manually" does anyone else get this? if so,is there a way to fix this?

Paul

Hi bamahusker
    Were you using Nero as your burn engine???
    If not Open Fab click the Click the Green at top right corner of the DVDFab screen, and open Common Settings > DVD/Blu-Ray > Write and choose ImgBurn if that is what you were using or the default is the VSO engine
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

ok

actually to Burn my DVD's i use DVD Decrypter,not Fab Decrypter. Will that make a difference? i just checdked and it does thew same only it says i don't have img burn. there has to be a way around this.

Comment

Originally posted by bamahusker View Post
        actually to Burn my DVD's i use DVD Decrypter,not Fab Decrypter. Will that make a difference? i just checdked and it does thew same only it says i don't have img burn. there has to be a way around this.
        Are you still using the free version of Fab?

Comment

yep

yes i can't afford the paid version. if i could,i'd do it.

Comment

Originally posted by bamahusker View Post
            yes i can't afford the paid version. if i could,i'd do it.
            These are the small but important details that those trying to help you need to know.

There is no burn engine with the free version so CBR929 questions/comments do not apply.

Comment

yeah

yeah i know. that's why i use DVD Decrypter to burn DVD's. If you cannot support this,i understand.

Comment

DVDFab HD Decrypter can use ImgBurn or Nero to burn, but you need have one of them installed.

Which version of Nero do you have? Is't a registered version?
                DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

no

i don't have nero installed. As i stated already,i just have DVD Decrypter. I never had earlier versions make this mandatory before. oh well

Comment

Install ImgBurn and use it (free).
                    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Imageburn

Originally posted by fengtao View Post
                      Install ImgBurn and use it (free).
                      @ bamahusker

You can get imageburn from;

imgburn, imgburner, img burn, img burner, imageburn, imageburner, image burn, image burner, image write, image writer, iso burner, iso writer, cd burner, dvd burner, bin, cue, gcm, gi, img, iso, lst, nrg, mds, pdi, burn, burner, write, writer, image, drive, cuesheet, lightning uk, dvd decrypter, backup, cd, cdr, cdrw, dvd, dvdr, dvd-r, dvd-rw, dvd-r dl, dvd+r, dvd+rw, dvd+r dl, dvdram, hd dvd-r, hd dvd-rw, hd dvd-ram, bd-r, bd-re, dual layer, double layer, bluray, blu ray, blu-ray, hddvd, hd dvd, hd-dvd, burn audio, write audio, burn bin, write bin, burn cue, write cue, burn dvd, write dvd, burn iso, write iso, burn img, write img, write image, burn video_ts, write video_ts, burn bdmv, write bdmv, burn dvd video, write dvd video, burn bluray, write bluray, burn blu-ray, write blu-ray, layerbreak, layer break, VIDEO_TS, bup ifo vob

Click on the "Mirror 8 - Provided by ImgBurn" and the download window will appear. Save it to your hard drive then install. Current ver is 2.5.5.0

Cheers!
                      Last edited by Mdy4Blues; 06-04-2011, 07:38 PM. Reason: addn'l info
                      Hand Built PC - ECS RS400-A MoBo w/ 3.2ghz Pentium 4, 1.5 GB RAM, LG WH08LS20 Bluray burner, Sony DRU-842a DVD burner, Nvidia GeForce 9800 GT PCIE card w/1gb vram, 650w PS, Windows XP Pro/SP3, Maxtor 200gb/160gb & Seagate 1TB internal HDDs. Samsung HDCP-compliant 23" TFT-LCD monitor, stereo speakers. (Life's the perfect thing to pass the time away.)

Comment

Working...
                      X