No Preview with DVDFab 8.0.9.8 Qt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Preview with DVDFab 8.0.9.8 Qt

The preview window won't play any DVD's I try to copy, even when I press the play button or advance the slide button. I had this problem with the previous Qt version as well. The preview works fine with DVDFab 8 prior to the Qt version.

I'm running Windows XP SP2, Pentium 4 CPU 2.80 Ghz with 2GB of RAM. I'm using an internal DVD drive.

Updated the drivers for the graphic card?

SP3 is out for XP...

Comment

There are no newer updates for my drivers. As for SP3... I decided long ago not to install SP3.

Comment

I get no messages of any kind. This has to be a bug in the new software. I've been using DVDFab for years and, anytime this has occurred in the past, it was a bug that was corrected in a future version.

I'm going to uninstall V8.0.9.8 and use v8.0.8.5 for now. It works with no problems at all.

Comment

no preview

i have the same prob no preview ,even when pressing the play/slider button,i am running xp pro 32bit with nvidia 6200 graphics
          Necessity is the Mother of Invention

Comment

Smeeg and I are probably not alone with the Preview problem. I'm sure this will be addressed in future releases. It always is.

Comment

preview

Managed to get it to preview by reinstalling it again, but it will only do so by pressing play.

Comment

Please check the settings (green arrow) -> General -> Preview -> Play selected source automatically.
                人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
                Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

Originally posted by Blazkowicz View Post
                  Please check the settings (green arrow) -> General -> Preview -> Play selected source automatically.
                  Thank you! I was wondering why the preview function was no longer automatic.

Comment

I already made sure my preview settings were set to automatic. I've also uninstalled and installed the software a number of times. But, I still can't get the preview to play anything.

Comment

I have ticked the automatic playback box, and it still wont play unless i press play button, its obviously a software issue.

Comment

Problem Soon Fixed

Technical support has identified the Preview problem, and they are currently working on the solution, hopefully in the next release.

Comment

Working...
                        X