Endless DVD Open with Specified path does not exist error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Endless DVD Open with Specified path does not exist error

I am running Windows 7 under Parallels on my iMac 27. The DVD movie is "Unknown" (2011). When I insert the dvd after starting DVDFAB v8.1.0.6 Qt Beta, the scan starts and I immediately get a dialog that says the specified path does not exist (see attached screen shot). When I click OK on the dialog I get the Open DVD Source box and it never stops until I click cancel. Then it freezes the program and I have to use Task Manager to stop it. I had the same problem with 8.1.0.5 Qt so I tried the latest beta to no avail. I am attaching logs too.
    Attached Files

Update on my previous post. The path does not exist is not related to DVDfab. I checked it on my real PC running windows 7 and I get the same message anytime I insert a DVD. Even when DVDfab is NOT running. However, I DO NOT get the Endless DVD Open dialog on the real PC.

Comment

Update to my post

DVDfab runs fine on my real PC running Windows 7.

I changed Windows 7 autoplay to "take no action" and the "Path Not Found" error went away. But I still get the endless open. I also noticed that so far the endless open only happens for encrypted DVDs. Unencrypted DVDs seem to open OK.

Comment

Hi joek.payne,
        Please try the lastest build 8107 QT beta http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB_BETA.
        Wish it helps.
        terry5

Comment

Working...
        X