X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crashing on new Toshiba R835 BSOD

Hi All:

I am still able to use the program if I back up to a folder instead of disc to disc. If I try direct disc to disc, it appears to rip everything and then states "detecting writable media in drive" and then BSOD - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.

I have tried to go back after the crash and burn from the image in the DVD Temp folder but the burned copy fails. It must be crashing right before I finalizes the back up.

If I back up to the computer first and then burn with my Toshiba burning program; the disc works fine.

I know I am still able to use the program, just wondering if anyone else has the problem.

I am running Win 7 64-bit, Intel i5-2410, 4gb RAM, and the only items I have changed is adding a OCZ SSD. The graphics are just standard Intel 3000.

I have tried changing the GPU settings to disable and unchecking the other option below. I also tried installing and using Img Burn through DVDFab to no avail.

Do a Google search on the problem and you will find it is caused by
    a number of things on Tosheba laptops including having McAfee installed.

It is not caused by DVDFab software.

Comment

Originally posted by Gruñón View Post
      Do a Google search on the problem and you will find it is caused by
      a number of things on Tosheba laptops including having McAfee installed.

It is not caused by DVDFab software.
      I did search this before I posted and didn't find anything. I also never had McAfee installed on my Tosheba. This is also the only program that crashes on my computer and always in the same place of the process.

Comment

Please post latest minidump available (c:\windows\minidump).
        人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
        Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

Originally posted by BlazinJasin View Post
          I did search this before I posted and didn't find anything. I also never had McAfee installed on my Tosheba. This is also the only program that crashes on my computer and always in the same place of the process.
          世界中のあらゆる情報を検索するためのツールを提供しています。さまざまな検索機能を活用して、お探しの情報を見つけてください。

72,400 hits on the subject.
          Not sure why you can not find anything.

Comment

Working...
          X