Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad Teacher R1 DVD

Info
    Just before DVDFab started analyzing a small box appeared and advised that the dvd contained cinavia protection and that the copy may not play correctly. That's the first time I've seen this on a standard dvd. I continued with the backup and both the rip and burn went fine. I then played the backup copy (which has both theatrical and unrated versions) and it worked fine (I only tested the unrated version, of course).
    The disc is Columbia Studios (Sony).

Originally posted by Scorpion_King
    All Sony DVD and Blu-ray have Cinavia and it only works when playing on a Blu-ray/DVD/Media Player that support Cinavia. If you have Playstation 3 try playing the back up on that and you will lose sound 20 minutes into movie

I watched the Blu-ray for this last night and thought it could have been better. There are I believe over 10 DVDs that have Cinavia on them.
    I played it on a 6 year old Onkyo Universal DVD player (don't have a PS3) and like I said played fine. I'll try it on my blu ray player today and see.

Thanks for the info. I only raised it because I hadn't seen that warning before. I agree with your review!

Comment

Add Another One

Originally posted by Scorpion_King
      All Sony DVD and Blu-ray have Cinavia and it only works when playing on a Blu-ray/DVD/Media Player that support Cinavia. If you have Playstation 3 try playing the back up on that and you will lose sound 20 minutes into movie

I watched the Blu-ray for this last night and thought it could have been better. There are I believe over 10 DVDs that have Cinavia on them.
      Make that 11 DVD's with Cinavia on them. "Horrible Bosses" which is New Line Cinema (Warner Bros, I believe).

Comment

Working...
      X