dvdfab and xbox?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dvdfab and xbox?

I was thinking we could backup our xbox360 dvd's, my son is hard on them and gets the scratched, I found this page (but can find no way of backing up the games) can this be done? and if not than why does this page say it can?
    Thanks

{link removed}
    Now, for those who are still content with downloading games over the web, go ahead and do so. However, you must stop complaining why the process is so slow and the game is not exactly the same with that of the original version. On the other hand, if you settle for DVDFab 8 to DVD Xbox 360 copying, it will be a lot easier for you. In a few minutes, the process can already be over. You can now play with the DVD that you have copied. It will be exactly the same with that of the original one.

This is a scam website. Do not make any purchases there, you will get no support here or from the real DVDFab staff. Google is not always your friend.

In most cases the game discs can't be copied correctly or burned. At one time it required a hardware (chipset) mod to the Xbox console to be able to use the ones that would backup.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I did not buy anything from that site, I had already purchased the DVDFAB more than a year ago, I did not realize that this was a scam website. or that it was so difficult to copy a game disk.
      Thanks

Comment

dvdfab and xbox

while it is getting more difficult to copy xbox360 games to play in your modified console, you will also run the risk of getting your console banned from xbox live.

Comment

It is possiable to back up PS1, PS2, XBOX, XBOX 360. THE BEST WAY TO MAKE SURE EVERY SINGLE GAME WORK FOR AT LEAST THE OLDER SYSTEMS IS TO HAVE THEM MODIFIED WITH A CHIP PUT INTO THEM THIS MAKING SURE EVERY SINGLE GAME WORKS. THERE IS ALSO CHIPS FOR THE 360 AND ALSO SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS. BUT THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR THAT THIS IS MOSTLY MOVIES. PLUS MOST PEOPLE WANTING TO COPY GAMES WANT TO DO IT TO GET FREE GAMES AND SUCH WITCH IS NOT PROMOTED HERE. BUT IT IS COOL TO DO REAL BACKUPS OF ALL THE GAMES U OWN. BUT TO BE HONEST ITS KINDA LATE TO JUST BE GETTING INTO IT IF U NEVER DONE IT BEFOR.. IM KINDA YOUNG ONLY 29 AND I HAVE BEEN BACKING UP ALL MY GAMES SINCE PS1 I OWNED CD RECORDERS BACK WHEN THEY WERE A THOUSAND DOLLARS SAME WITH DVD AND BLU RAY I WAS USING THEM ALL WHEN THEY VERY FIRST CAME OUT AND HAVE A WELL UNDERSTANDING OF IT BUT IT MAY BE VERY HARD FOR U TO JUST START ON IT WITH OUT NE EXP.... IF HES HARD ON GAMES MABY INVEST IN A PS3 SYSTEM, ITS GAMES USE BLU-RAY AND AS EVERYONE KNOWS BLU-RAYS ALL HAVE A ANTI SCRATCH COATING ON THEM, WHEN THE DIRTY AND FINGER PRINTED UP JUST WIPE EM OFF AND THEY LOOK GOOD AS NEW, PLUS TO BE HONEST ALL SYSTEMS OUT NOW ARE KINDA OLD, THE NEW PLAYSTATION VITA HANDHELD IS ALREADY OUT IN JAPAN AND ITS ALMOST AS POWERFULL AS PS3 IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND AND IT WILL BE COMMING OUT HERE IN FEB. ALSO THE NEW NINTENDO WII U COMES OUT IN 2012 AND THE NEW PS4 AND THE XBOX NEXT WITCH IT IS NOW CALLED ARE BEING WORKED ON AND WILL BE OUT IN 2013-2014 90% CHANCH FOR SURE..... SO IF U DO DECIDE TO GET INTO MAKING BACKUPS OF THE GAMES U OWN GO DO A GOOD BIT OF RESEARCH BEFOR U TRY NE THING TO MAKE SURE U GET IT RIGHT....

Comment

O and one more thing all, not some i mean ALL every single one of them sites selling wierd software with all these statements saying they copy games all easy and crap but if u noticed no where on them do they even explain how its all BS.... there is normal recording programs out there that can handel PS1,PS2,XBOX,XBOX 360...... just look around if the place gives u a run around and it seems like its impossiable to get answers to ur questions then more than likley its a BS company.... and all the ones that say u can just copy them and play them is BS cause no system does that, they all need modified in one way or another to play the backups.... and as i said at least as far as PS1,PS2, and XBOX go that way is by having a chip installed inside your system witch will also void your warrenty if u care about that but if the system is old and over that then nothing to worry about... but for those systems the most solid way of havin them always work is havin the chip installed, witch u can order and do your self or there is places you can buy the chip and send your system to and they will install it for you witch is your best bet if u aint good with solder and wires and taking things apart... me i do my own on the other hand. once u have all that done then u can look into makin backups... ill let ya in on a hint most games are made by makin a image file of the disc like a IOS so what ever you use will have to be able to make those, thats the best way of doing it but only certain programs will do it right and decode the right so u gotta look into that for your self but stay away from all them wierd sites pushin that their program can make games... ill give u another hint most of the programs that make the games the best and do it kinda easy dont even push that their product makes games, they dont even talk about it, PS1 u need a CD burner and program, PS2 and XBOX u need a DVD burner and program same with 360.... also your best bet for media is DVD+R thats your best bet for movies also by the way, i never had one coaster my entire life with +R and more machines seem to like em and play em better and dont use cheap brands for games.... hope u find all ur lookin for and some of the info helps...

Comment

Working...
            X