DVD Copy option expired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Copy option expired

I keep getting the message "DVD Copy Option Expired....buy or renew at www.dvdfab.com" (It's also saying the Video Converter has expired). But when I go to the site, the options shown are in the hundreds of dollars. I never paid this much before. Has everything changed or am I reading this incorrectly?

I want to renew. Do I only need to purchase again the DVDFab Copy for $45.00?? Will that take care of everything including the Video Converter and Writing options? Basically, will it restore me to all the features I have enjoyed before?

Thank you.

If You Are A Member Of Dvdfab You Will Need To Sign In And Purchase The Software And It Will Be A lot Cheaper. all You Are Doing Is A Renewal.

I Was Getting The Same Message A Day Ago I Was Trying To Run The Windows version Of dvdfab On A Mac. And When I Cut My PC On It Was Working As Normal But I Still Upgraded For Like Two More Years And It Was A Lot Cheaper Like I Said.

Whatever Email You Use To Sign Up For DVDfab When You First Purchase The Software Is The Email You Use To Sign In With
    Last edited by m930mike; 04-18-2012, 01:13 AM.

Comment

I am a member....I've been getting emails periodically about upgrades etc. for years...I'm using my email, but it won't accept my login. I tried "forgot password" but that's not working either.

Any suggestions?

Comment

Hi dtbm51
        If you have never used the login in the members area, the password that you use on this forum does not work there.

You need to click create an account, use the same email that you used when you purchased Fab and create a password, this should log you in.
        Hope this helps
        CBR929

Edit:
        You need to only purchase the options that you use...
        It seems you need DVD Copy, do you use Video converter...
        Last edited by CBR929; 04-18-2012, 01:46 AM. Reason: Edit
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Please log in, then you can renew your existing products.
          DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
          http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Thank you soooo much, that worked! I am curious though why the Video Converter and File Transfer options did not renew, they are "Not Enabled, Expired." Are they not necessary? I never noticed before if they were enabled.

Again, thanks for your help.

Comment

Because they are not part of DVD Copy.
              "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I started getting this message today as well, however, it still works! I thought I had paid for this?

If it still works am I getting a full copy of the DVDs? Everything seems fine.

Comment

I would suggest that you check your account on DVDFab.com.

If it has expired, you may strike problems with new releases as defeating of copy protection on these may take 90 days to find their way into the free version which you may have defaulted to.
                  "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Oooh. So it still works but it's no longer updated to the most recent. That makes sense.

Thanks a lot!

Comment

Working...
                    X