This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting Fab Log

I give up. After trying to break the log down I still get the message about too many images.
    I'll let someone else report on this movie.

Report about what movie? What are we, mind readers?
    I7 3770K @ 4.4 gig (Noctua NH-U14S), ASRock Z77 Extreme6, 16 (2x8) Gigs Corsair DDR3 1600, EVGA GTX 680 Signature 2, Acer 236H (1920x1080), X-Fi Xtreme Gamer Pro, 2 SATA DVD Burners, Crucial M500 120 GB SSD, WD 2 TB Black HDDs, WD 1 TB Black HDD, WD 2 TB Black HDD (eSata), Logitech Z-5500 5.1 Speaker System, Corsair TX750w PSU, HSPC Top Deck Tech Station, Windows 7 Pro x64

Comment

Mind Readers

Certainly not you. I had just posted a problem with Dawn of the Apes which was right below this one in the listing. I thought they kind of flowed but I was wrong.

Comment

Wouldn't it have been a lot easier to post in that same thread then?
        I7 3770K @ 4.4 gig (Noctua NH-U14S), ASRock Z77 Extreme6, 16 (2x8) Gigs Corsair DDR3 1600, EVGA GTX 680 Signature 2, Acer 236H (1920x1080), X-Fi Xtreme Gamer Pro, 2 SATA DVD Burners, Crucial M500 120 GB SSD, WD 2 TB Black HDDs, WD 1 TB Black HDD, WD 2 TB Black HDD (eSata), Logitech Z-5500 5.1 Speaker System, Corsair TX750w PSU, HSPC Top Deck Tech Station, Windows 7 Pro x64

Comment

Providing Logs

How to provide a log:
          • Don't paste it into the text editing window, follow these steps to attach it to a post:
          • Open the log folder, then choose the one you need (internal, burn etc.) and open it with Notepad
            • Can't find the logs? See this:

Click image for larger version  Name:	1-011 FINDLOGS2.png Views:	1 Size:	346.7 KB ID:	339873
          • Scroll through (newest entries are last for the internal log, near the end) and find the log session that illustrates your problem.
          • Highlight the complete log session by dragging your mouse while left clicking; again, include the complete session beginning with the DVDFab version number and date
          • Right click in the selected text and select Copy
          • In the upper left of the Notepad window, click on New
          • Paste (ctrl+v or right click->Paste) the copied text into the new file
          • Click File->Save As and give the file a relevant name and store it somewhere it will be easy to find (e.g. your desktop)
          • Make a new post in your thread, and in the upper right of the text editing window, follow these steps:
          • Click image for larger version  Name:	image_17241.png Views:	1 Size:	3.4 KB ID:	338546 Click image for larger version  Name:	1-011 STEPS2.png Views:	1 Size:	8.2 KB ID:	339871
          • Navigate to and select the text file you just made
          • Click Save
          • The attached txt or log file should appear below the editing window, like this:

Click image for larger version  Name:	1-011 STEPSFINAL.png Views:	1 Size:	21.7 KB ID:	339872
          • Click Submit Save (or Post) below the post editing window
          • It may take a few seconds for the attached log to appear in your post after you close the editor

Last edited by signals; 08-02-2017, 12:14 PM.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum UPDATED..................User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)..................Add a New OS Version

Comment

Working...
          X