Issues with DVDFab v9 Registration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issues with DVDFab v9 Registration

I installed the updated DVDFab v9 program and noticed that I am having issues with it in terms of registration. I am a lifetime user of the program. DVDCopy is what I am a lifetime user of to be exact. Anyway, when I start the program, it displays the "Activation Screen". When I press "Activate" it asks for Email and password. When correctly typed in, it then displays the "DVDFab option" screen. After that, it displays "Status" of what feature of DVDFab is activated and or a trail of. Upon inspection, I noticed that "DVDCopy" is under the status of "Trail" which should be "Activated" (Lifetime) or under the "Update Expire Time" to Never Expire. I never had this issue up until now. I installed the DVDFab program on my Windows 7 Ultimate Edition operating system (64-Bit) in case you were wondering. Is there anyway I may get help with the issue I just descried? Furthermore, I did check my internet connection and it's working fine. I am attaching the internal log files for viewing to solve the matter at hand. Thanks.
    Attached Files
Working...
X