Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

changed logfilename is not saved properly

Noticed 2 small errors in DVDfab9:

When I change the name of one of the logfiles in the DVDfab settings they aren't saved properly.
    I noticed the settings itself get saved to an xml file - and changes to the logpath are visible immediatly in the xml and also enabling/disabling logfiles is reflected in the xml file - but a change of the logfilename itself is not.

And while playing with this settings I noticed another error in the xml file:

<Profile odml_falg="0">
    <for_bd>
    <item_MP4 video_is_passthrough="true" video_codec="copy" video_split_by_chapter="0" video_file_size="0" video_encoding_method="real_time" video_crf_value="20" video_chapter_info="1" video_video_quality="0" video_video_bit_pixels="181" apple_to_all_flag="true" audio_is_copy="true" audio_codec="copy" subtitle_mode="4" subtitle_pgs_value="0"/>
    <item_3D_ndsp_MKV video_is_passthrough="false" video_codec="h264" video_split_by_chapter="0" video_file_size="0" video_encoding_method="real_time" video_crf_value="20" video_chapter_info="1" video_video_quality="0" video_video_bit_pixels="100" apple_to_all_flag="true" audio_is_copy="true" audio_codec="copy" subtitle_mode="4" subtitle_pgs_value="1" 3d_format="2" 3d_anamorphic_resize="0"/>
    </for_bd>
    The names of attributes in an xml file are not allowed to start with a number - in case you want to create a valid xml you should rename those attributes (e.g. prefix the number with an underscore - '_3d_format' )
Working...
X