Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DVD copy slow to burn and stops before done?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab uses 3rd party burning engines. It incorporates the process seamlessly for you. That is the advantage and your source of confusion. See attached:
    Attached Files
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
      DVDFab uses 3rd party burning engines. It incorporates the process seamlessly for you. That is the advantage and your source of confusion. See attached:
      OK, that makes sense, don't remember any of this from DVDFab 4 but if it worked on the default settings I would not have gone any further in the settings.

Looks like I'll have to find ImgBurn and install that, thanks.
      Al

Comment

When you do select custom install when asked each time and uncheck all the free crap that comes with it or you'll get stuff you don't want. And download from the ImgBurn site to avoid even more crap. Install to the default location so FAB can find it.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Ok, I think I got all that, something much be right because after the DVDFab loaded the DVD it went to IMGBurn and wrote it on a blank DVD.

Thanks much everybody.

Al

Comment

Good deal! One more thing that will help, open ImgBurn with the desktop icon and select Tools, settings and click on the write tab and put a check in the OPC box. It will run a short test on an unused portion of the blank media and set the laser diode to the proper power level for the media. See attached:
            Attached Files

Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
            X