Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burner1
    replied
    Hi jesfreak69, have you tried to copy the disc as an iso file first then, insert you blank media and burn the iso copy on to the disc, this is what I do and works perfectly.
    Just a thought.
    Burner1

Leave a comment:

• Mona
    replied
    Originally posted by jesfreak69 View Post
    I know how to change from dvd5 to dvd 9. I have tried all of that and it will not burn a dual layer disk.Even tried the clone and it will not work with a 8.5gb disk..I read online that most dual layer disks are junk. I have tried Verbatim and Memorex dual layer disk.with no success. i have 3 different burners and they are all super multi drives.there is a setting that asks if you want to remove the layer break.Should i have that checked or unchecked.
    You can use Imgburn and slow down the write speed to burn the copy to blank DVD9 disk. If still failed, you can post the Imgburn log file, maybe other users that are more experienced with burning and dual layer disc could offer you some advice.

Leave a comment:

• jesfreak69
    replied
    I know how to change from dvd5 to dvd 9. I have tried all of that and it will not burn a dual layer disk.Even tried the clone and it will not work with a 8.5gb disk..I read online that most dual layer disks are junk. I have tried Verbatim and Memorex dual layer disk.with no success. i have 3 different burners and they are all super multi drives.there is a setting that asks if you want to remove the layer break.Should i have that checked or unchecked.

Leave a comment:

• Mona
    replied
    have tried dvd 9 backup with every dvd i have copied and it will only back up to dvd 5 and a dvd 9 disk going on a dvd 5 disk there are quality issues.
    Hi jesfreak69,

To output to DVD9, you can change the output option in Advanced Settings window, or use Clone mode directly. See image attached.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	output option.png
Views:	285
Size:	106.8 KB
ID:	360625
    And I would suggest you to post a problem to a new thread in the future to get quicker support.

Regards,
    Mona

Leave a comment:

• jesfreak69
    replied
    have tried dvd 9 backup with every dvd i have copied and it will only back up to dvd 5 and a dvd 9 disk going on a dvd 5 disk there are quality issues.

Leave a comment:

• jesfreak69
    replied
    I have tried making full disk copy from dvd9 to dvd9 and it will not do it. It only allows me to copy a full dvd 9 disk to a dvd 5 disk. the burn fails everytime i try to backup dvd 9 to dvd 9.

Leave a comment:

• jesfreak69
    replied
    I have the paid version now and i still cannot make a full disk copy to a dvd 9 disk. have tried everything. I have the full US version.Are there limitations on being able use dvdfab to decrypt downloaded movies ?

Leave a comment:

• jesfreak69
    replied
    Have been able to make a fulldisk copy to dvd9 and dvd5 also the main title using version 10.2.12 free version. Then it told me that I could only do 3 dvds during the trial program. Funny thing is. I tried to make copies of the dvds that play in my pc and in stand-alonedvd player that play fine will not allow me to copy them with any copy program . Also I have downloaded torrents of this dvd and i cannot make a dvd that will play right from those torrents so there is still some type of protection there...i have other software that will let me make a copy of the main title and they play fine on my pc but will not make a playable dvd disk.There is still some type of copy protection that has not been decrypted yet.for this title.
    i need to know if
    I have the paid version now and i still cannot make a full disk copy to a dvd 9 disk. have tried everything. I have the full US version.

Leave a comment:

• Burner1
    replied
    Hi All, I did get a good copy made of I Can Only Imagine, I just had to wait for a couple of updates to happen. Made a PERFECT Copy !
    Thanks everyone.
    Burner1

Leave a comment:

• signals
    replied
    Can't help you with torrents, sorry. The US versions are supported by the registered version of DVDFab. Your DVDFab is the free version and has limitations.

Leave a comment:

• jesfreak69
    replied
    Have been able to make a fulldisk copy to dvd9 and dvd5 also the main title using version 10.2.12 free version. Then it told me that I could only do 3 dvds during the trial program. Funny thing is. I tried to make copies of the dvds that play in my pc and in stand-alonedvd player that play fine will not allow me to copy them with any copy program . Also I have downloaded torrents of this dvd and i cannot make a dvd that will play right from those torrents so there is still some type of protection there...i have other software that will let me make a copy of the main title and they play fine on my pc but will not make a playable dvd disk.There is still some type of copy protection that has not been decrypted yet.for this title.

Leave a comment:

• Burner1
    replied
    Originally posted by Burner1 View Post
    Hi Wilson, Well I tried to make another copy using x64 ver. 10.0.9.9 copied it and burnt it to DVD at the slowest speed, then down loaded DVDFab player 5 and tried to play the copied DVD on my PC
    did exactly the same thing, plays through the previews fine then when I click to Play Movie, it just locks up Fab player 5 just like on my home blu-ray players. So I guess all I can hope for is that what ever kind of protection is causing this, they don't start using it on all up coming movie releases, for if they do the backing up of movies will be over. Thanks for all your help.
    Burner1
    Ok I just copied this movie as an ISO FULL Copy and tried to play it on DVDFab 5 player, same result, plays through the previews fine, when I click Play Movie it locks up the player.
    I give up on this Movie, I just won't bother trying to back up this movie, I still say it's seems strange that I have backed up like 3 or 4 new released movies since trying back up this one and this is the only one that doesn't back up correctly, statistically speaking I'd have to assume the problem is still with my Movie disc not my hardware.
    Thanks For All Your Help
    Burner1

Leave a comment:

• Burner1
    replied
    Hi Wilson, Well I tried to make another copy using x64 ver. 10.0.9.9 copied it and burnt it to DVD at the slowest speed, then down loaded DVDFab player 5 and tried to play the copied DVD on my PC
    did exactly the same thing, plays through the previews fine then when I click to Play Movie, it just locks up Fab player 5 just like on my home blu-ray players. So I guess all I can hope for is that what ever kind of protection is causing this, they don't start using it on all up coming movie releases, for if they do the backing up of movies will be over. Thanks for all your help.
    Burner1

Leave a comment:

• Burner1
    replied
    Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
    Hi,

We also tried the disc some times with DVDFab x86 and x64, but they all playback well on the hardware player.

Would you please check the copied on DVDFab Player 5 or PowerDVD? I suggest that slow down the burn speed when burn to disc if the copied result played back well on Player 5 or PowerDVD.

Thanks!

Wilson
    Hi Wilson,
    thank you for getting back to me on this issue, I will
    give this a try, yet at the same time, if the copied DVD will not play on either of my Sony blu-ray players It means I do not actually have a good DVD movie back up, it sounds as if it was only attempted to be played on a computer using software and not actually played on a DVD or blu-ray player. JUST a thought.
    thanks again Wilson
    Burner1

Leave a comment:

• Wilson.Wang
    replied
    Hi,

We also tried the disc some times with DVDFab x86 and x64, but they all playback well on the hardware player.

Would you please check the copied on DVDFab Player 5 or PowerDVD? I suggest that slow down the burn speed when burn to disc if the copied result played back well on Player 5 or PowerDVD.

Thanks!

Wilson

Leave a comment:

Working...
X