Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burner1
    replied
    Hi Guy's, I have had the same basic problem will not make a usable copy of my "I Can Only Imagine" DVD, I have been in touch with the Administration and they checked my Disc
    information and then had me send them the DVD Source Information, They said they believe this is a Disc that they have not encountered yet, even though it is a USA circulated retail DVD. I have tried just about every way imaginable to make my copy back up. I'm still waiting for some sort of answer from the Administration on this problem.
    Anyway, I'm glad for you guy's that got their copy back up finally made.
    Take Care
    Burner1

Leave a comment:

• brendajc
    replied
    Thank you, DVDFab team As usual, you come through for us and solve the problem. Was able to burn a copy and it plays just fine.

Leave a comment:

• StillTryn
    replied
    The Beta version did the trick.
    Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• signals
    replied
    The known versions of this title are now supported, please try the v10.0.9.8 Beta. If your version still does not copy, please attach the DVDFab internal log from v 10.0.9.8 Beta.

Leave a comment:

• Mona
    replied

Hi All,

We are working on this movie, pleas kindly wait for update. Thanks.

Regards,
    Mona

Leave a comment:

• sweeteresa
    replied
    I have tried copying with full disc and main movie using 10.0.9.7 and 10.0.9.7 (X64). None of them will copy.. After about 2 seconds of analyzing .. it fails.

Leave a comment:

• Eagle06
    replied
    I'm also having this issue. Can't copy with DVD Fab 9 or 10

Leave a comment:

• Wilson.Wang
    replied
    Originally posted by sweeteresa View Post
    I am having the same issue. Only starts then after about 2 seconds it fails. I have attached the zip log file
    Hi,

Thanks for the files.

Wilson

Leave a comment:

• sweeteresa
    replied
    I am having the same issue. Only starts then after about 2 seconds it fails. I have attached the zip log file
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• signals
    replied
    The developers are working on this disc, sorry for the inconvenience.

Leave a comment:

• Mona
    replied
    Hi all,

About the problem with movie "I Can Only Imagine":

Please export source info and send them to us:
    1. Disable Cloud Decryption Service and Enable PathPlayer in Common Settings > DVD section, open the original movie disc in DVDFab again;
    2. Right click on the main movie title, select "Export source info";
    3. The files will be saved to C:\Users\xxx\Documents\DVDFab10\Log by default. Please zip this log folder and post it here.

Thanks.
    Mona

Leave a comment:

• brendajc
    replied
    Same problem as well! Also, tried other versions of DVDFab with no success either. Look forward to the team solving the problem as is the norm for them.

Leave a comment:

• danielgaeta
    replied
    you're not alone in this,just wont copy!!

Leave a comment:

• danielgaeta
    replied
    same here, I tried all versions and dvd ejects at about 1 %

Leave a comment:

• j427982
    replied
    There is a new copy protection on this title in the US. I got error message and a Process Failed. I sent info on DVDFab screen along with log files. I tried Full Disk, Movie Only and even tried on the old DVDFab 9 which showed file size of only about 327. Just have to wait for update which DVDFab always seems to get out within a couple of days.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X