This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Moon Twilight

I can't rippe New Moon seems to have a special lock on it ?

In common settings of DVDFab use the option send info files and send them to DVDFab so an update can be released to handle this movie

Comment

It tell me Reading Error An even if i say continue it still doesn't work

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
        In common settings of DVDFab use the option send info files and send them to DVDFab so an update can be released to handle this movie
        Thanks ! i appreciate

Comment

Dvd new moon...

I got it to burn but the movie will not play i get all options and can select directors commentary but wont play movie even when selecting through chapter selection wont start the movie..

Comment

please see my new moon temp fix thread. it takes a long time, but it does work. they will have a fix soon enough.

edit:

sorry i just realized that i didnt state to save to hard drive first in my new moon temp fix thread.
            Last edited by kingpn69; 03-15-2010, 04:32 AM.

Comment

Fab has a new beta version 7020. Try it.
              The Zip

Comment

V7020 has no support for New Moon, we are waiting for the disc, and will support when we get it as usual
                DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Hi all, I was able to get around with it, using 6.2.1.8, paid full version, R1.
                  Using Imgburn, Ignore All Reading Error and PathPlayer OFF.
                  Main Movie, Title #17, I also tried #19 and both are working for me.
                  It freezed for very short period at the begaining, fast forward or just ignore
                  and movie play all the way.
                  When it keep on scanning, click cancel and setup as above.
                  Hope it will work for you too.

Comment

New Moon FIX

V 7021 custom split select abort then cancel then next man. select all on disc 1 none on disc 2 then start copied fine after it copies had too recopie from mine to play on ps3 player all on dvd fab plat

Comment

Working...
                    X