Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never had this problem before but Avatar will not read in MY DVD drive. Is there something different about this movie that will not allow me to copy it. When I open DVD fab it says to insert disk but its already in there. Any ideas?

I had to have an internet connection in order for dvdfab to recognize the disc.

Comment

Originally posted by kan4club View Post
      I had to have an internet connection in order for dvdfab to recognize the disc.
      Internet connection is not needed for a DVD .

Internet connection is needed for bluray.

Comment

Originally posted by bagman67 View Post
        I never had this problem before but Avatar will not read in MY DVD drive. Is there something different about this movie that will not allow me to copy it. When I open DVD fab it says to insert disk but its already in there. Any ideas?
        There is nothing special about this move and Fab V7040 and V7045 will copy it without a problem.

I assume you are using the standard DVD and not Bluray as you posted in the DVD sub forum.

Clean the disc.
        Use VSO inspector to check the disc for errors.

Comment

Maimi
          Your post was moved to here, as it does not apply to this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Gruñón View Post
            There is nothing special about this move and Fab V7040 and V7045 will copy it without a problem.

I assume you are using the standard DVD and not Bluray as you posted in the DVD sub forum.

Clean the disc.
            Use VSO inspector to check the disc for errors.
            Just confirming I copied it yesterday, DVD to DVD no problems at all, movie only, region 4.

Comment

Originally posted by bagman67 View Post
              Can windows see the DVD on it own? Can you play the DVD using WMP or WMC? need answers to these questions before can give more help

Comment

Working...
              X