Alice In Wonderland (1951 version)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alice In Wonderland (1951 version)

I am actually asking about this again. I see other threads with many people having the same issue and some answers that did not seem to work or fix the problem (i.e. turn pathplayer off or on if needed..etc...)

There have been several updates to dvdfab since I asked and I am having the same issue with the 1951 edition of Alice in Wonderland...honestly it has been the only major issue I have had with any movies. I have 7067 now and always update when the latest comes out, but Alice in Wonderland will not. First time it came up with dvdfab has stopped working and kicked me out, then it started giving me the abort ignore ignore all messege. I tried with pathplayer off, pathplayer on...I tried to do main movie only and it seemed to work but all it did was play the same 3 chapters over again....it would get to the end of a chapter and go right back to the beginning of the first chapter.....I tried exchanging the disc ( it was the un-anniversary edition which was bought new) thinking it may be the disc but still not working.

Again, I saw other threads that had the same issues and errors but never saw a total resolution for it...I could of missed something so excuse me if that is the case. I just figured with several updates since I last asked that maybe it would work now, but still not.

Thanks
Working...
X