Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you have burned a DVD/CD using Media center or Windows Media Player then that would be why you have the PXHelp20 filter installed as windows installs that filter after you used it to burn to a DVD/CD for the first time.

Comment

What do I do now?

I appreciate the input, but I'm kind of at a loss as to how to proceed now?
      I do not have any Roxio programs on the laptop any longer (that I can find), so I'm not sure what to do. The DVD Fab program was working last night, but did not recognize any of the blank DVDs I was using even though they were all new and was able to burn DVDs maybe a week ago. Can you help me determine what my next step ought to be since I feel closer than I was before?

Comment

New Bug

This morning, when I turned on the laptop, I got this little gray box alert:

"Dell Wireless WLAN Card Network Tray Applet has stopped working."

What does this mean? I was able to get on the internet just fine? Is it related to the other problems I've been having with DVD Fab sometimes working?

My guess is to do this, but could someone please get back to me and let me know their take?

Here's what I think I should do, but I am not sure:

Right click Computer
        Go to Manage
        Find Services
        Find Dell Wireless WLAN
        Right click on that
        Find Properties
        Disable it
        Then reboot and cross my fingers everything will work ok.

Can somebody please respond? I feel like I was making progress on resolving these bugs but then the responses slowly trickled to stopping.

Comment

I think the responses have stopped trickling in because this is a DVD Fab forum, not a Dell diagnostic forum.

I think you are getting close to the stage where the only real option is a full, clean install of your operating system.
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
          X